Sunday, September 27, 2009

izit me?

erm...hey guyss..
izit im put alot of importance on myself oni..?i din't put importance on yourself?
crazy man...i also dunno it..lol~
if it is real..i don't care so much!this is my style..i don't care people how to c me!!!
i don't care that my mum n dad also say tat i needed to change myself...
i don't like it!blek~
guys...u all like now me or i really wanna to change neh?(pls gv me some comment)
sometimes i feel that izit im do wrong?or right?
i dunno wan to ask who?
i need people help me..
wanna die..
i wan cry ,but i din't do it..
so pain..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

MY LIFE

My photo
Malaysia
my name is wong xing...many people ask me y jz oni two name de? lol...i oso duno..i jz know my name is xing my sir name is wong!^^i love my life , my frenz n my family very much.frenz n family is more important for me.lol^^tat show im single lo...hahaha